My relative is planning a kitchen renovation for the summer. Most meals will be cooked either on the grill or in a microwave oven. Can anyone recommend a microwave cookbook is good.? I've had a couple of books of microwave recipes in the past, but the results were less than great, so I got rid of them. Suggestions welcome. They can grill when it is raining or windy, as it is an unprotected area. Well, I have the answer here. Just finished (well almost) a complete renovation kitchen. We did a lot of work ourselves so it took much longer than expected. We moved our old regrigerator to the laundry, and we had an old electric skillet frying pan, a grill outside, a slow cooker and microwave. Finally we bought a toaster and butane burner plate 2. Basically, we cook everything we normally cook in a real kitchen in the few devices. Besides corn and popcorn, I do not really use much except the microwave for reheating leftovers. I used the crockpot for a batch that was quick and easy, but the toaster and hot plate were the two things that made the majority. Tell your relative to invest in a toaster oven temperature controls. We baked all there, from baked potatoes to small roasts. Also tell you to add at least two months for any renovation project. . Always takes longer than you will. Tell him everything will be worth it in the end. Still I have a concrete floor, but I love my new kitchen. Good luck ..
- Four Solid Tips to Better Sell Foreclosed PropertiesForeclosed properties are great deals for the smart buyer: You get 'em low and you sell 'em high for a nice profit You can even choose to rent them out for a steady income if you want to go the way of the landlord […]
- The Reality of Selling Your Own HomeOwners who sell their own home do not pay a commission to a real estate agent Instead, the owner takes responsibility for representing themselves, with the help of a lawyer, throughout the sale Interestingly, Canadians are more likely to sell their own homes than Americans; more than half of all homes sold in Quebec are sold without a real estate agent […]
- How Much Did My Neighbor s House Sell ForYou want to find out what your neighbor's house sold for, but he won't tell you Is there another way you can find out? […]
- What Is A Short Sale in Real EstateAs foreclosure rates have climbed over the past few years, we've also seen an increase in short sales With the increase in short sales, more and more want to know: Just what is a short sale in real estate? […]
- Four Solid Tips to Better Sell Foreclosed Properties